Timetables are located on separate Tabs below the main Tab. See above.
Computer Smart specialises in short course software- based training and provides a carefully selected range of courses designed to meet your business and personal software training needs. A face to face training style is preferred as “online” training is proving too easy to lose focus and concentration. Use our hardware and software or BYO. Manuals available for all courses.
- Beginner Training Classes – designed specifically for students with very little (or no) computer knowledge
- Microsoft Software Training – various levels of training (beginner to advanced) for all of the Microsoft Office suite- Access, Excel, Project, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, Word- and many other Microsoft products
- Business Bookkeeping Software Training – Finance software Training for Business – MYOB Account Right, Xero and Intuit/ Quickbooks.
- Adobe Design Software Courses – beginner to advanced training for all of Adobe design Software products – Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator; Acrobat
- Website and SEO Training Workshops – Beginner to advanced training on how to create , manage and optimise your website (specialising in Word Press)
- Blogging – Join our highly skilled and well- recognised Blogger – Tan Ja – to get your blogging career off and running.
- Other Software Training – a mixture of other software training courses and workshops