Computer Smart specialises in short course software- based training and provides a carefully selected range of courses designed to meet your business and personal software training needs.
A face to face, in class, or one on one training style is preferred as “online” training is proving too easy to lose focus and concentration. Many online courses get started but are often unfinished. We finish every time.
Use our hardware and software or BYO. Manuals available for all courses.
- Microsoft Software Training – various levels of training (beginner to advanced) for all of the Microsoft Office suite- Access, Excel, Outlook, Project, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, Word
- Business Bookkeeping Software Training – Finance software Training for Business – MYOB Account Right, Xero, Reckon and Intuit/ Quickbooks.
- Adobe Design Software Courses – beginner to advanced training for all of Adobe Design Software products – Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator; Acrobat
- Beginner Training Classes – designed specifically for students with very little (or no) computer knowledge. Great course for Work Cover or changing from manual to admin jobs. 21 hours in small 3 hour blocks. gets you used to the computer and software usage. Learn to file, touch type, use usbs, Word, Excel, Facebook and social media.
- Other Software Training – a mixture of other software training courses and workshops