Gold Coast Business Training Specialists
Computer Smart Training Centre specialises in short course business and school software- based training and provides a carefully selected range of courses designed to meet your business and personal software training needs.
A face to face, in class, or one on one training style is preferred as “online” training is proving too easy to lose focus and concentration. Many online courses ( current research indicates that this may be up to 90%) get started but are often unfinished. We finish every time.
Use our hardware and software or BYO. Manuals are available for all courses.
- Microsoft Software Training – various levels of training (beginner to advanced) for all of the Microsoft Office suite- Access, Excel, Outlook, Project, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, Word
- Microsoft Office for Business – Levels 1 and 2. Use Office 365 to its best advantage – Mail, Calendar, People, Yammer, News Feed, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Planner app, Sway, Teams, Tasks, Office for iPads.
- Business Bookkeeping Software Training – Finance software Training for Business – MYOB Account Right, Xero, Reckon and Intuit/ Quickbooks.
- Adobe Design Software Courses – beginner to advanced training for all of Adobe Design Software products – Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator; Acrobat
- Beginner Training Classes – designed specifically for students with very little (or no) computer knowledge. Great course for Work Cover or changing from manual to admin jobs. 21 hours in small 3 hour blocks gets you used to the computer and software usage. Learn to file, touch type, use usbs, Word, Excel, Facebook and social media.
- Other Software Training – a mixture of other software training courses and workshops