Gold Coast Business Training Specialists
Zoom Remote Training now available OR Microsoft Teams
Thanks for your patience during the recent covid-19 pandemic. We are back training Face to Face at our Ashmore, Gold Coast office or at your office if you have returned to work.
We are still also training via Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
** Strict Social Distancing protocols are in place and reduced class numbers apply to some courses.
We can train you (remotely) in all of our usual products – Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Power BI; Adobe Acrobat; Photoshop; InDesign. Beginner programs also available.
Give us a call on 07 55 395 666 or 0418 184 956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can be anywhere in the world but the prices are in Australian dollars (very cheap for o/s trainees).
Computer Smart Training Centre specialises in short course business and school software- based training and provides a carefully selected range of courses designed to meet your business and personal software training needs.
A face to face, in class, or one on one training style is preferred as “online” training is proving too easy to lose focus and concentration. Many online courses ( current research indicates that this may be up to 90%) get started but are often unfinished. We finish every time.
Use our hardware and software or BYO. Manuals are available for all courses.
- Microsoft Software Training – various levels of training (beginner to advanced) for all of the Microsoft Office suite- Access, Excel, Outlook, Project, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, Word
- Microsoft Office for Business – Levels 1 and 2. Use Office 365 to its best advantage – Mail, Calendar, People, Yammer, News Feed, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Planner app, Sway, Teams, Tasks, Office for iPads.
- Business Bookkeeping Software Training – Finance software Training for Business – MYOB Account Right, Xero, Reckon and Intuit/ Quickbooks.
- Adobe Design Software Courses – beginner to advanced training for all of Adobe Design Software products – Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator; Acrobat
- Beginner Training Classes – designed specifically for students with very little (or no) computer knowledge. Great course for Work Cover or changing from manual to admin jobs. 21 hours in small 3 hour blocks gets you used to the computer and software usage. Learn to file, touch type, use usbs, Word, Excel, Facebook and social media.
- Other Software Training – a mixture of other software training courses and workshops
- [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]